Infection risk is computed from number of particles tick on the body…
- Fume emitted at t = 8s, 16s, 24s, 32s
- When the fume concentration drops below 2%, the fume is not visualized
- Hot fluid flows through a rectangular cross-sectional pipe
- Air is blown on this pipe from bottom to cool it.
- The animation shows the temperature distribution
- Both the inlet and the straw are at atmospheric pressure.
- The air is sucked from the outlet at approx. 27 L/min.
- This flow creates suction and thus pulling the milkshake from the straw.
Simulation of water sloshing in a tank subjected to sinusoidal motion with a certain frequency.…
- At t=0, the RPM is zero for the wind turbine.
- Wind turbine slowly gains rotational speed due to the wind rotating the blades.
- The frictional torque is zero and the wind speed is 1 m/s
- OpenFOAM: dynamicFvMesh used with sixDoFRigidBodyMotion