Infection risk is computed from number of particles tick on the body…
- Hot fluid flows through a rectangular cross-sectional pipe
- Air is blown on this pipe from bottom to cool it.
- The animation shows the temperature distribution
Grid Resolution: 106 million Grid, LES simulation
Visualization of Post Combustion FlowMore Details …
- Both the inlet and the straw are at atmospheric pressure.
- The air is sucked from the outlet at approx. 27 L/min.
- This flow creates suction and thus pulling the milkshake from the straw.
- Fume emitted at t = 8s, 16s, 24s, 32s
- When the fume concentration drops below 2%, the fume is not visualized
Air circulation in a large room
Cough Scenario in with efficient purifier
Cough scenario with inefficient purifier