Skip to content
- Muthuvel Murugan, Anindya Ghoshal, Andy Nieto, Michael Walock, Luis Bravo, Nishan Jain, Marc Pepi, Jeffrey Swab, U.S. Army Research Laboratory; Dongming Zhu, NASA-Glenn Research Center; Robert Tyler Pegg, Chris Rowe, NAVAIR; Alison Flatau, University of Maryland; Kevin Kerner, Aviation Development Directorate, AMRDEC, “Prevention of Molten Sand Attack on Thermal Barrier Coatings for Rotorcraft Gas Turbine Blades A Round Robin Test Evaluation“, AHS International 74th Annual Forum & Technology Display, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, May 14-17, 2018.
- Nishan Jain, Luis G. Bravo, Muthuvel Murugan, Anindya Ghoshal, Gaurav Kumar, Alison Flatau, and Kevin A. Kerner, “Numerical Investigation of Aerodynamic Transitional Flow around a Pitching Airfoil: Assessment of Hybrid and SGS models for Turbomachinery Applications“, 2018 Joint Propulsion Conference, AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum, (AIAA 2018-4737), Cincinnati, Ohio, 2018.
- N. Jain, B. Lee, J. D. Baeder, “Assessment of shielding parameters in conventional DDES method under the presence of alternative turbulence length scales”, Aviation Forum, Denver, Colorado, June 2017.
- N. Jain, J. D. Baeder, “Assessment of turbulence model length scales based on Hybrid RANS-LES modeling of unsteady flow over airfoil”, AHS Forum 72, West Palm Beach, Florida, 2016.
- N. Jain, J. D. Baeder, “Aerodynamic Characteristics of SC1095 Airfoil using Hybrid RANS-LES Methods Implemented into a GPU Accelerated Navier–Stokes Solver”, Aviation Forum 2015, Dallas, United States, June 2015.
- N. Jain, J. D. Baeder, “Comprehensive Aerodynamic Characteristics of SC1095 Airfoil using Hybrid RANS-LES Methods”, 2015 ICMIDS Conference, State College, PA, USA, June 2015.
- N. Jain, J. D. Baeder, “Investigation of hybrid RANS-LES methods to understand their predictive capabilities inflows with separation”, AIAA SciTech 2015, Kissimmee, FL, Jan 2015.
- N. Jain, D. J. Bodony, “Computational Assessment of Flow through a High-Flow Bypass”, 50th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, AIAA Paper, Nashville, TN, Jan. 2012.
- N. Jain, J. D. Baeder, “Modified turbulence length scale for non-zonal hybrid RANS-LES methods to resolve mildly separated turbulent flow” (Journal proposed).
- N. Jain, Dr. J. Bodony, “Computational assessment of flow through a high-flow nacelle bypass for low supersonic boom”, Masters thesis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Urbana, IL, July 2011.
- N. Jain, Dr. J. D. Baeder, “Assessment of Turbulence Length Scales in Hybrid RANS-LES Methods“, Doctoral thesis, University of Maryland, Department of Aerospace Engineering, College Park, MD, August 2017.