Droplet Impact on Wax SurfaceMore Details Droplet Impact on Water:
- A droplet impacts on water and creates a splash. A Basilisk multiphase simulation is conducted to understand the behavior of liquid and splashing pattern upon impact.
- Grid resolution: Adaptive grid refinement with about 7 million gridpoints
- Post-processing was natively done at run time within the solver.
Droplet Impact on Wax Surface:
- Water-Wax: Receding CA = 95°, Advancing CA = 105°,
- Vi = 1.18 m/s, D = 2.75 mm,
- We = 52